I observe their blog. Lets see what they have when they reveal their specs and have public Black Box test results like Rossi has. As for unit prices, why would they go more than say 10% below Rossi's price? Anything above COP 10 will have little influence on buying choice as the input energy cost is then very low and the plant cost is the main factor in the LCOE determination. Like everything, ROI, reliability, plant life span, O&M costs and risk drives the buying decision.

AG