We discussed the Tovima article already. I do not think we have noted this:

"And the catalyst?" We asked. "It's not supposed to be secret Rossi?"

[Xanthoulis responded] "All the technology used in devices at the Hyperion
KW and systems 1 to 5MW are our own design – different from those of Rossi"

That comment was emphasized in this report on the Tovima article:

"We Have Our Own eCat Says Defkalion"

http://ecatnews.com/?p=1368

The ecatnews author says: "That sounds to me like a legal defence in
preparation." It sounds that way to me, too!

There has been some indirect discussion of this. People here have
speculated that the formula comes from Piantelli. I have no idea. As far as
I know Piantelli has not worked with powder, and I think powder is the best
approach.

I predict a monumental knock-down drag-out court battle.

Original article:

http://www.tovima.gr/science/article/?aid=430840