Oops!

I forgot the course description! Let me try again:

"Rossi Business Strategies" - Business #671, Semesters (1 & 2), 4 Credits Each

How to succeed in business by faking out the competition with disinformation
designed to make your own business appear to be a massive scam operation as
perceived by your competitors. This two-semester course studies the Rossi
Phenomenon which ultimately introduced a major commercial paradigm shift in
global energy distribution networks in the early 21st century. We will focus on
why Rossi continues to be fiercely debated within business schools. Did Rossi
consciously manipulate his own disinformation campaign, a strategy that
appeared to have skillfully faked out the global fossil industry for more than
a decade, and as such, helped secure him a crucial foothold in developing a
brand new energy market consisting of asynchronous distribution networks, as
several historians have claimed. Or was Rossi's success due to nothing more
than a random throw of the dice, a rare collection of eccentricities that
ultimately produced the first trillionaire known to the world.

Course materials: "Macroeconomics", by Fred Zuccerson; "Business ethics", by
Akartha Zimbabua; Pamphlet "Vortex-l archives, circa 2011- 2015"; Pamphlet "The
collapse of New Energy Times" Archives, circa 2011-2013."

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks