>From Jed:

> Why did Rossi even go? What was he thinking?
> He does at least make it clear that he cannot reveal anything about this
> because he has no patent. He does not actually say "I do not want widespread
> publicity because I have no patent -- I want to cash in while I can" but I
> am pretty sure that is what he is thinking. What else? He is between a rock
> and a hard place.

I'm puzzled. Maybe I missed something crucial about the itinerary. I
thought one of the reasons Rossi went was to see if he could to drum
up some corporate interest in his technology for the state of
Massachusetts.

"Sign'a here, please!"

If so, I wonder if any corporate interests were present. I wonder if
any were interested kicking a few tires for themselves.

Just wondering.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com