I agree with Terry on this. I see no other way for Rossi to make money than
to try to sell as many big items as he can before somebody much better than
him at manufacturing comes into the game. Anything else is a distraction.

I'll add that corporations go to statehouses to ask for tax breaks :-)))).
It was MIT that should not have been there, throwing a wrench in the
well-oiled machine of public officials' lobbying. Killjoys :-((

Ah, and as far as certification: no radioactive materials appear to be
used. In first approximation, it would fall under the domain of the various
nuclear safety agencies only if SIGNIFICANT amounts of ionizing radiation
are emitted. The old cathode tube TVs never did. The shielding from the
screen was sufficient.