Hi,

On 25-11-2011 4:11, Terry Blanton wrote:
Piantelli mentions in his patent that one way of stimulating the NiH
reaction is an electrical impulse with a frequency between 20 and 40
kHz.  If indeed Rossi's secret includes modulation frequencies in this
range (I suspect they might be lower in frequency) then these should
be audible.  Now, my hearing has depleted significantly in terms of
frequency response; but, some of the younger folks might have been
able to hear such a high pitch sound.

First of all I doubt if these frequencies are "audible" in the recordings at all, due to used filtering techniques.

However if they could be present in the recordings, why not let a cat try to detect the high frequency sounds?

At the following page I came across the following interesting info.
Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_senses

Hearing
Humans and cats have a similar range of hearing on the low end of the scale, but cats can hear much higher-pitched sounds, up to 64 kHz<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hertz>, which is 1.6 octaves above the range of a human, and even 1 octave above the range of a dog.^<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_senses#cite_note-7>

Kind regards,

MoB