Gnorts, Vorts!

McKubre says that he modulates the flow of D in and out of the Pd xtal
lattice in order to achieve sustained excess heat.  He equated that to
the Pd "breathing" the gas by modulating the cathode current so that
the molecular ratio varied between 0.88 and unity.  He does not
discuss how frequently he modulates the current and thusly the
breathing rate of the Pd xtal.

Piantelli mentions in his patent that one way of stimulating the NiH
reaction is an electrical impulse with a frequency between 20 and 40
kHz.  If indeed Rossi's secret includes modulation frequencies in this
range (I suspect they might be lower in frequency) then these should
be audible.  Now, my hearing has depleted significantly in terms of
frequency response; but, some of the younger folks might have been
able to hear such a high pitch sound.

Better still, if someone has the right software, they could search
some of the demonstrations on youtube audio signals for pure tones.
They might be undiscernable due to the background noise, but it could
be possible to detect the secret frequencies.

Any takers?