Heater power feeds are different coloured wires. The RFG wires (shielded multicore cables as I suspect), are dark brown and black. Check any of the front face photos of the E-Cat modules. https://picasaweb.google.com/100758632386227249211/November25201102?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLHb8NSby9qtRA&feat=directlink They are the 2 right hand side wires with individual feed connections above each other. You can see the only wires going to those light tan boxes are dark brown and black. Also note each box seems to feed 2 E-Cats.

AG