Am 27.11.2011 00:35, schrieb Jed Rothwell:

If he succeeds he will give humanity a greater gift than any inventor in history, so we will have nothing to complain about.
He will give to humanity a large fangroup and legends that will grow over time
If he fails, he will hurt himself more than anyone else. I think his secrets are bound to come out sooner or later.
He will not fail. Remember Keely. He did it his life long and when others started to ignore him, he found a rich widow who supported him until his death. He made a lot of money and destroyed all demonstration models after his demonstrations. These few things that where found after his death had hidden pneumatic tubes inside.
Still today Keely has a community of strong believers.

Most people learn never.
I have learned. If I support this I will be disappointed and violated at the end. No support for him anymore. If he wants proof he must do it himself, this must be easy if his claims are true.

Best regards,

Peter