Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Assuming that's a correct quote by and from Celani, my reaction would be:
> Too late, Mr. Rossi?  You mean you don't have any copper E-cats lying
> around Celani could test?  No extra Ottoman modules?

Of course he has them. Don't be silly. He is making more every day. He has
said quite clearly, time after time, that he will do not more testing. He
has also denounced Celani. He does not want Celani to know anything about
the machine.

I'm sure someone will explain it and make excuses for Rossi.

It is not an excuse but Rossi himself has said exactly what he will and
will not do, and why. It is quite clear. He will do no tests. He has no
patent and he does not want the competition to believe his machine is real.
As McKubre put it, he wants to keep the results ambiguous
to "avoid competition and the evil eye of the DoE."

You may not agree with this strategy but please stop pretending you
have never heard of it. Or that it makes no sense. Stop asking people to
"explain" what is obvious and what we have already explained. Perhaps you
do not believe this explanation, but it is still tiresome for you to demand
we repeat it over and over again. You resemble a 3-year-old who wants to
hear the same bedtime story night after night.

Take it or leave it, that is the reason.