On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My guess is: people who feel at home in equipment rooms with 1 MW reactors.
> That would not include me.
> Seriously, as I have often said, engineers and HVAC professionals are who we
> should depend upon to evaluate this thing. I know several people in the army
> and navy who would be ideal.

I deal in multi-megawatt power supplies today.  I am presently in
charge of power system designs for MARTA ranging from 19.8 kVAC to 750
VDC.  Previously I worked at Georgia Power and was in charge of
multi-megawatt generating plants at a time.

I think I qualify and would be happy to evaluate the reactor pro-bono.
 Put my name in the hat, if you can find the hat. :-)