Here's an extremely interesting item from the linked Nyteknik article:

According to Xanthoulis, *Rossi could not run the reaction more than 24 hours*, and when Defkalion required a 48 hour test it supposedly led to a conflict with Rossi.

Exactly how do we square this with Rossi's claim that he ran a reactor for *two years*, heating a factory?

Does this sound to anyone else that somebody's lying, or will we all agree that Judas hanged himself from a tree, but the branch he hung the rope from broke, he fell on the ground, and his guts burst out, thus dying two different ways simultaneously?