2011/11/29 Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>

> He didn't say how much that was heated! But it's weird that he mentions
> that. It's like he is inviting the patent analyzers to test his device, LOL!

Nothing we know about this device suggests it was ever shown to the press.
  Krivit wanted to see it but he wrote that by the time he was ready to ask
about it, he was already so disappointed and tired that he didn't bother.
   Rossi once said, IIRC, that the output was 35 kW.   Yet he's always
shown much weaker devices except of course the half megawatt demo which
really wasn't a demo because nobody saw the data being taken except the
engineer who supposedly worked for the perhaps mythical client.  It's *all*
very puzzling.