Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com> wrote:

But you're not proposing a solution within a moral framework. You're
> advocating that people take money from those who may not want to give
> it . . .

In that case it should come from a temporary tax on the sale of cold fusion
devices. A royalty, in other words.

Taxation is theft because it sits outside of any moral framework . . .

I do not think so but that is beyond the scope of the discussion. Wrong
forum.

> I fully support their claims to intellectual property, but that's where
> the battle should be fought.

It has been fought and lost there already, thanks to the U.S.P.O., the DoE
and others. Experts tell me it is too late for anyone to get a patent for
cold fusion, probably including Rossi. Some other equitable and pragmatic
solution should be found.