there are interesting theoretical arguments.
If they are right it means that all Ni+H experiments are fraud, not only
e-cat and hyperions.

this is an all or nothing argument, for NiH reactions.

about their (seems good) stellar argument, that nickel cannot transmute to
copper in star for billions years, so cannot on earths in minutes...
I can add few "excuse".
-first of all the current isotopic ration of Ni might be the consequence of
an equlibrium reaction, in a very hot system, under neutron flux...
-second, it seems that the shape of the metal lattice (surface,
temperature), and some other factor (catalysts, the CA- factor of
defkalion) is important to accelerate the reaction. maybe the condition,
high temperature, strong pressure, ionization is not good for the strange
quantum effect to happens...
the nucleus of a star may not be the best place to observe a
super-fluid/superconductor, or transistor effect.

so anyway, those arguments against NiH LENR are global.
 when we know if it is true or false, there will be a big discovery in
physic or social science.

I won't be so surprised by either case.