On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:25 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> Mary, you are clearly suggesting that this is a scam.

Let me correct the wording -- I am suggesting strongly that it *may be* a
scam.  I am cautious to allow for the small probability that it is not one
and simply looks and feels like one due to Rossi's acting mostly like I'd
expect a scammer to talk and behave.

>   Are you that convinced?

I am convinced that a scam is the most likely explanation.  If by convinced
you mean certain, I am NOT certain.  I have no evidence to make it
certain.  I never said I did.

>   Where is the possibility that it might be honest?

I have no idea of the probability that Rossi is honest.  I hope he is.
However his honesty has been questioned many times before and in many
settings unrelated to his current activity.  I urge everyone to be cautious
in accepting his claims and to hold his feet to the fire, as I said before,
to prove his truthfulness.   And that is as simple and quick and cheap as
giving a single E-cat to a university with permission to do quick tests of
its reality and reveal the conclusion.  And of course Rossi has not done
that yet and seems to be increasingly making absurd excuses for not doing
it.