He is not wrong. As are all the other LENR researchers who have reported excess heat and transmutations. I have had lengthy discussions with Rossi that I can't disclose. The plant works. Jed also has enough information from others, as I have had, to be sure the plant works as do others. Sure it is work in progress but so what? You think that is a surprise? As to how it works, I don't really care. What I can disclose is Rossi is a very conservative man. What he says he will do he does. Unlike other potential LENR device suppliers that promises the world, yet have never shown a working device. Rossi has been doing demos for around 1 year. Sure some were a failures but hey that happens with prototypes and supports that Rossi has a process that works most of the time and is in the first stage of commercial development. We have no problem in being an early adopter.

The world needs to accept LENR reactions do produce excess heat, transmutations and almost no radiation. The job now is to come together to fully understand what is going on and stop dashing those that have reported successful LENR results from Pons and Fleischmann to Rossi. It may be a different dog but the leg action is the same.