At Rossi's suggestion we have taken a step back and will wait for the technical specs of the high temperature 1 MW E-Cat plant to be published before we continue our discussions to present Rossi with a purchase order. He is very conservative and has NEVER pushed us to purchase a plant or to pay him any money in advance. It is always after we sign the purchase order, money is then placed into an escrow account until it is proven the plant passes his specifications.

Sorry guys but these are not the actions of someone engaged in a scam or fraud. Rossi must have an amazingly thick skin as he tries to get his work done while many on this forum and elsewhere claim he is a fraud and scammer, while others seem to claim divine intelligence that LENR is a fraud and all the scientists who have reported positive LENR results are incompetent fools. For some it seems that is all they do and would suggest either they do not have a day job or this activity is their day job. I do trust those that have engaged in this activity will have the "Balls" to one day publicly apologize to Andrea Rossi and support the drive to award Pons and Fleischmann a Nobel.