Mary, and many LENR-under-informed or patho-skeptics, point to things like
this as evidence to support their beliefs:

"Nor is there any evidence that Defkalion, as they claimed, provided devices
to the Greek authorities for safety and efficacy testing and certification.
A member of the Greek Parliament from Xanthi attempted to find the relevant
agencies and ask them about it and everyone he asked about it said they
never heard of any such tests."

First,

 "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Second,

How many people did this person ask?

I can't imagine that a member of the Greek Parliament is posting on Vortex
or any other 'discussion group', so what do we know about the person who
made that statement?

Do they PERSONALLY know the member of Parliament?

Is this second-hand, third-hand, or even fourth-hand information?

Some here are so eager to grasp onto and repeat supportive statements to
their position REGARDLESS of who they come from, and regardless of what can
be confirmed about the veracity and factualness of those statements. they
simply repeat them as fact when I seriously doubt that has been conclusively
established.

MY POINT IS, ALL THIS DISCUSSION, WHETHER YOU THINK ITS FOR OR AGAINST, IS
ABSOLUTELY A WASTE OF TIME AND BANDWIDTH.  NOTHING CAN BE CONCLUDED FROM IT.

If you want to discuss anything, stick to the technical results for which we
*DO* have evidence. or else, just don't post anything (increase SNR), or
only when something NEW happens (increase SNR). you should all be asking
yourselves BEFORE you hit Send, "Does this increase the SNR?"

-mark