Here is a message from Mats Lewan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A couple of comments.

- The report you should refer to is this:

http://www.nyteknik.se/incoming/article3166569.ece/BINARY/Report+test+of+E-cat+28+April+2011.pdf

Mary referred correctly to this report, but someone referred also to the
report from the test one week before when several measurements were not
made.

- Please don’t bother referring to air pressure that day to calculate the
boiling point.

I calibrated the thermocouple in a pot of boiling water before the test and
it was 99.6 deg C. That’s all you need to know. It’s in the report.

- My method of verifying that the T/C probe was not immerged in water was
most probably not valid, unless you can suppose that the steam could be
superheated by the part of the reactor/heater that was above water and thus
possibly notably hotter than the part under water. I have not been able to
validate that possibility.

The higher temperature might as well be due to a slightly increased
pressure inside the Ecat resulting in a higher boiling point (added to the
increase due to the outlet hose being immerged in the bucket with condensed
water), and consequently the probe could possibly have been immerged in
water.

- Still you have to account for the water that didn’t end up in the bucket.
The theory of fog travelling 3 meter in the hose, exit the hose under water
and make it to the surface, and still remaining fog, seems pure fantasy.

Feel free to share on Vortex (I’m sorry that I haven’t time to take active
part in the discussion on Vortex).

Mats