Obviously, you just buy three 1MW reactors, and feed the output of the first to
the inputs of the other two. Voila! COP=4
Simply buy 15 E-Cats, feed 1 into 2, into 4, into 8 and you'll have a COP of
16.

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:39:17 -0800
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
From: a...@well.com
Subject: [Vo]:eCat Electric COP : 2

Andrea Rossi
December 15th, 2011 at 2:46 AM

Dear Aussie Guy:
To make 1 thermal MWh/h of energy you will need 160 kWh/h (thermal or
electric). This system will yield 300-330 kWh/h of electric energy. This, with
the best available conversion system we got so far. In sustained mode this can
be upgraded, but only in a real scenario we can get real numbers. For now,
conservatively, is better take these numbers.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Dear Gherardo:
If you make electric energy using electric energy in our system the guaranteed
COP is 2, so far.

- - - -

I haven't run the numbers, but that seems marginally economical to me. Of
course, you still get COP 4 of (lower grade) heat out of it, so as a mixed
system it may be OK.

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat  -- Hi, google!)