Humor is an sadly complex and intricate subject, I have studied is an
amateur, starting with Bergson's "La rire" In my former newsletter Info
Kappa I wrote
two editorials, 358 and 359 about Humor. This theory is very important I
think:  http://www.pyrrhichouse.co.uk/book-info/alastair-clarke.php
Otherwise, in practice humor is a 3 S issue: sadism, sex, shit.
Here it is comme il faut to practice a bit of sadistic humor.

To Susan- it is not very relevant if Mary is e-female or e-male. She owns
what I miss- certainties. I envy her for that. Again not important that
this certainties are negative re Rossi. We need time, 3-6 months I think to
have a definitive solution- scam or a new technology.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania