>From Mr. Lawrence:

> However, I do have an observation:  When a woman (or apparent woman) shows up,
> she gets *far* more responses to her posts than a man (or apparent man) would
> by posting the same sort of material.  So, being a woman on the fringe lists
> is enough to garner an awful lot of attention, all by itself.
> (I leave it to you to figure out why.)

For example, "Nora Baron" aka John Connet from the old Blacklight
Power YAHOO list. "Baron" managed to get a lot of mileage - until she
was outed.

...afterwards, John continued to get a lot of mileage, being John.

Guess it just goes to say that if you really have something
interesting to say, nobody really cares about gender.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks