Horace I suggest that call should be made when we have nailed the exact process that caused Effect A and Effect B to have a different pathway. Until that time, if it ever occurs, I feel "Different Dog, Same Leg Action" is the road to follow. I have no problem if say WL is proven to be the correct pathway. It is still the FPE effect produced by a WL pathway. It will never be the WL effect as they did not discover it. History always records the initial discover and that is what should happen with the FPE effect. If it so happens that the H. Heffner theory is the correct pathway, it becomes the FPE effect produced by the HH pathway. Then both the effect discover and the pathway discover are recorded in history. Each then gets a fair go.