Hello gang,

As a friend of Abd Lomax, I am keenly interested in his evolving plans
over the last two years to make a cheap do-it-yourself-at-home kit for
replicating the detection of neutron tracks in plastic film adjacent
to a 50 ml thin wall plastic cell with a palladium chloride and
lithium chloride electrolyte and platinum wire anode and cathode --
the prototype SPAWAR experiment, "codeposition".

Despite the over 20 reports by SPAWAR for about a decade, there is, as
far as I know, no such simple device that anyone can buy and run.

How about some dedicated collaboration to aid Lomax?

within mutual service,  Rich