On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I suggest you hedge your bets.

I've done that all along.  And please don't patronize me.  It's not very
elegant.  Grasshopper indeed.  You're not some sort of senior sage.  You're
just trying to decipher a deliberately deceptive and unclear picture, just
like the rest of us.  And I'd be cautious about your off the record
reliable source.  Such sources don't always work out.

> Posterity may read this web site, and I suppose you do not wish to look
> like a fool if it turns out you are wrong.

It is entirely reasonable to be skeptical in the light of what Rossi and
Defkalion have done.  If anyone looks like a fool in the future, it will be
those who believed them without proper evidence.