On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Giovanni Santostasi
<gsantost...@gmail.com>wrote:

> AND HERE IT IS !
> Go on the left of the academy and you see a symbol of a factory. If you
> translate from Greek this what you get:
>
> Former Factory Atmatzidis
>
>   It will house the 1 of the 3 plants of the company power Defkalion.
> Also there have been some installation work.

Hi Giovanni.

Good job finding the Police Academy.  At least it exists.  I guess the next
step is to get someone who speaks Greek to ask them if they have made
arrangements to get steam or heat from Defkalion any time soon.

As for the Wikimapia entry, if I understand correctly what Wikimapia is,
any subscriber can enter any information on the map that they wish and
anyone else could edit it.  I suppose I could write "Mickey Mouse's Rum
Factory" there if I wanted to and it would remain until someone was
motivated to change it.

Perhaps that is a bit of evidence that Defkalion is planning to build a
factory but it is not support for their claims that they will make and
market 300,000 Hyperion reactors in calendar year 2012!  Anyway, thanks.
We know a little more now than we did before.