Maybe I'm missing something but it is not claimed over and over that LENR
are tabletop experiments that are achieved with relatively simple
equipment? Is not the incredible interest in LENR by supporters due to the
fact that it could change energy production in such way that every
household could have a relatively small machine that could supply all the
energetic needs of a house? Is not this what is claimed at least for the
Rossi's type of LENR?

Then it is self evident that everybody could reproduce the results at home.
I don't see what is crazy about this statement.

Giovanni