>From Mary Yugo:

> Can you think of a recent spectacular innovation that has

> been marketed by deliberately acting in a way that suggests

> it can't and doesn't work?   By acting in a way that

> suggests investor fraud?

It's all in the eye of the beholder. The point I think you gloss over is the
apparent fact that Rossi is not deliberately (or overtly) "...acting in a
way that suggests investor fraud." Rossi is instead employing
passive-tactics indirectly... through his inaction he conveniently allows
individuals like you who are predisposed to assume the worst in others to
make such assumptions all by yourself. In other words, you are actually
helping Rossi's business strategy by your continued actions of casting
dispersions of doubt and fraud on Rossi's part. It helps give Rossi a
competitive edge against all forms of potential competitors who may read and
buy into your incessant insinuations.

Keep in mind, in matters of warfare employing deception and disinformation
are crucial tactics used in winning wars. Why would you think that running a
competitive businesses would be any different? Since I gather you are a
skeptic, I would suggest that understanding this alone might be another
reason why you might want to consider toning down your campaign against
Rossi, because for the moment you are probably helping Rossi's business
strategy more than you might realize.

You do not appear to know much history, such as in matters of self-serving
business deception tactics. Here's additional nefarious information on
Toyota's "Deception and evasion" tactics:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36391413/ns/business-autos/t/toyotas-legal-tacti
cs-deception-evasion/#.TvTeC2Ffl8E

http://tinyurl.com/clu3lb6

.and here's an interesting essay from someone who has pondered the matter of
employing tactics of deception as used both in warfare and in business
strategies.

http://www.2-speed.com/2006/10/applying-military-strategy-and-tactics-to-bus
iness-deception/

http://tinyurl.com/57yj6g

His last paragraph, I think, bears repeating:

> Certainly, deception in the form of outright lying and

> cheating is a dead-end strategy.  It might work out in

> the short term, but it's going to get you in trouble in

> the long term.  Defined a bit softer, though, as a method

> for manipulating or spinning reality (I know, I'm cutting

> this a bit thin, but you get the idea), it is almost as

> powerful a tool in business as it is in warfare and is one

> that can be employed to increase your opportunities for

> success.

Quite frankly, Mary, you continue to make incredibly ignorant remarks.

It's back to the kill file with you.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com