Mills says the hydrogen atom has 1 unit of angular momentum m*v*r  at
all orbit states from n = 1/137.0599 to n = infiity

though around the spin axis, it has 1/2 unit of angular momentum,
with the other 1/2 unit of the angular momentum spread out on other
axis.

this is why the hydrogen atom is said to have intrinsic spin 1/2 - but
people think of it as intrinsic but it's not, it's physical, it's
classical physics.  Mills's great cirlces are like trillions of
physical rings spinning around the nucleus.  It all follows classical
physics equations.

This is all convenient because a photon has 1 unit of angular
momentum, m*v*r which also equals hbar - the reduced plank constant

I have a write up here:

http://zhydrogen.com/?page_id=350/#ComparingRadii-rmenu