1.  Italo A. Albanese
    December 23rd, 2011 at 7:46
PM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=39#comment-155669>

   Dear Andrea Rossi,
   could you provide some more information about the e-cat heating your
   factory? Power, cop, running time, temperatures? It would be interesting to
   have, if not a webcam, a continuous log of these measures.
   Best regards, merry Christmas and happy new year.
   (If you’ll have a great 2012, the world will be a better place)
    2.  Andrea Rossi
    December 24th, 2011 at 3:58
AM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=39#comment-155875>

   Dear Italo A. Albanese:
   It is a standard E-Cat module making 10 kWh/h. We make also tests of new
   materials, in a productive area where we make works we want not to give
   trace of. Anyway we are thinking to this, also if it is not very
   interesting: the clowns, specialized in moke ups, can make the same with
   the usual empty box. There is nothing that could be useful in such
   operation, because you can make a moke up , video it, put the numbers you
   want, so what? Initially I thought it could be nice, but, thinking to the
   clowns that will make a similar moke up and take credit from it, I decided
   to cancel. Only working plants in the market will give evidence of the
   difference between words and facts.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.

http://www.rossilivecat.com/

Can anyone translate from Rossi to English?   What is a moke up (mockup?)
got to do with clowns?  Which clowns, in this case?  Is that a reference to
Defkalion's claims?  If not, to what?  Is this sort of blogging compatible
with a desire to keep a low profile?  This guy is more cryptic than the
Oracle at Delphi.