On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Because of this madness of Rossi I lost 40 euros. We had a bet some
> half year ago that by the end of the year, we have definitive and
> unconditional proof for the technology. I lost my precious money,
> because Rossi did not render money irrelevant soon enough.

I will give you the opportunity to lose 100 more.  I will give you ten to
one odds on a hundred Euros that we will not have unconditional proof a
year from now.  If you lose, you donate a hundred Euros to your favorite
non profit charitable foundation.  If you win, I donate 1000 to my favorite
one.  Maybe we should both donate to charities which help children with
cancer.  It doesn't look as if Rossi is about to keep his promise to do
so.

Done?