From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Dec 24, 2011 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mathematical modeling versus a blacksmith

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 2:35 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Mary, it is quite unfortunate that he does not want to share additional
information concerning his model.  This is just the sort of model that is
needed to determine whether or not it is possible to replicate Rossi results
with heat storage.  I am trying to keep an open mind as much as possible in
this case and really would like to proceed with more details.  Please discuss
this with the guy and let me know if he really wants to find the truth.  I can
only assume that he is hiding something if he runs like this when asked probing
questions.  I have many more items to compare.

It might be possible that I am reading your friends output in an erroneous
manner.  I thought that he had a direct model of the temperature at T2 just as
with the real ECAT.  Why would we not compare these two curves if they are
available?  This is more like comparing apples with apples versus some other
parameter.  Does he in fact calculate the water temperature or did I miss
something?

By the way, it is nonsense to suggest that this is like showing that Santa does
not exist.  I am maintaining an open mind regarding whether or not Rossi is
real in this case and it would be a crime to assume otherwise.  I seek the
truth only.

Dave

Hi Dave,

After Xmas, I'll approach him to see if he wants to continue.  I doubt he has
anything to hide but he's busy and Rossi to him is just a diversion.  I'm
pretty sure he does calculate the output water temperature.  I will look again
later at the curves and ask him about it.  I have also suggested to him to get
his own anonymous email and to interact directly.

The Santa reference doesn't refer to you or to anyone else who has an open mind
and includes in their thinking the substantial probability that Rossi does not
have what he claims and that his experiments were in some way deceptive.  I
suspect it's about people who write like Jed and Aussieguy but then, it wasn't
my analogy so I really don't know.

Merry Xmas.

M. Y.