A company that's spent $100k+ on R&D, but can't let anyone know they're even in
the industry? I know marketing operations must sometimes be embargoed but
that's a bit tough to swallow.

As far as I'm concerned it's more likely that this email account is a shill
paid by Rossi to spin tales and lend him credence, or just somebody's idea of a
laugh.