I was open why I came here, said I desired to build / obtain a working FPE device, was entering this business to make money and was asking for help in understanding the effect, the players and the history. I will not make any specific claims about our not yet built FPE replicant device until I have the uni report on that device as backup. The replication process will not start until I have the first uni report showing the 2 loan cells I obtained do achieve the results I was shown.

AG