We need to generate electricity. To do that we need more than 120 deg C steam. So we wait for the high temp thermal oil E-Cat. The fame belongs to F&P. I'm nothing more than a system integrator. As for closing the loop with a thermal FPE device, you do understand the Carnot cycle? If not, please review: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnot_cycle and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_Engine#Efficiency What you suggest is not possible with a simple low temperature lab cell. With a FPE device that can generate 450 deg C steam, it is possible to "Close the Loop". In fact it will be required of any FPE electricity generation system. All thermal fossil and nuclear electricity generation plants run Closed Loop. I expect Rossi to show this very soon.

AG