From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 10:45 am
Subject: [Vo]:RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Andrea Rossi interview on Ca$h Flow: “I
translate pressure as responsibility.”

I would love for this to be true ..BUT... It overlooks the choke point
urrounding certifications - You just know big oil is going to leverage this to
hwart cold fusion so it is far more likely that any residential product will
irst be distributed in 3rd world and pirate nations. The economic advantage
ained by these uncertified units is what will force acceptance of the product
r risk losing our standard of living to the early adopters.
ran