From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 2:02 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Andrea Rossi interview
on Ca$h Flow: “I translate pressure as responsibility.”

David Roberson wrote:

One problem with small units is the localization of the heat.  A modest sized
home is much more comfortable with a  central heating or cooling system that
uses air ducts to transport the heat throughout the house.

An eCat heater would use the same air ducts. It would replace the gas fired
furnace, or heat pump.