From: Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 1:21 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Andrea Rossi interview on Ca$h
Flow: “I translate pressure as responsibility.”

On 2012-01-03 19:16, David Roberson wrote:
 I agree with your assessment. Products such as the ECAT will not be sold
 over the counter in Home Depot. Right now you can not buy heat pumps
 there as the government requires certified installers due to the dangers
 involved. There are few customers capable of making the connections
 required to operate an ECAT, and I am confident that an experienced HVAC
 company will be necessary.
Well, I imagine that this would not be a problem for simpler stand-alone
evices such as E-Cat based space heaters, or (in the hypothetical
uture) electric generators, or am I wrong?
Cheers,
.A.