Please if you are interested in North Korea situation go on the youtube and
watch some of the several videos about the real North Korea. Here is one by
National Geographic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQXfMMHV8FM

What one has to understand that North Korea created the capital city as an
haven for privileged people. The picture you are seeing in the Jouni's link
is not how the poor people live but how the privileged do (well, the
dictator himself lives much, much better of course) .
When a foreigner visitor comes to North Korea he sees only setups where
they show a "Disneyland" fantasy of North Korea. The visitor is always in
the presence of some guide from the government. Everything is scheduled and
propped. The food, the houses, the children dancing, all set up to show a
decent face of North Korea to external world. The reality is that millions
are starving to death everywhere else. Internet is forbidden, any computers
has to be registered, cell phone are only for a tiny elite. Any criticism
of the government is punished with concentration camps for the offender and
his extended family.
You get to be part of the elite that lives in the capital by spying on
people and be a servant to the ruling class.
Please get informed and do anything possible to make people aware on how
horrible are the life condition in North Korea. Nobody in the world should
live in such a hell.
Giovanni