Right, people shorter by 2-3 inches in average from their South-Korean
counterpart is propaganda. Several humanitarian organizations talking about
3 million deaths by starvation is propaganda. Watch the documentary and
tell me where the propaganda is.
Watch how people that were helped by the humanitarian mission by the
Nepalese doctor for free to regain their eyesight don't thank the doctor
but the dictator portrait, tell me where is the propaganda in that.
Come on....
Giovanni