From: Peter Gluck [mailto:peter.gl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 4:59 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Santilli and Horace?

I commented in other thread- he has sued me and many others:

"See "Lawsuits" here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruggero_Santilli

A very ugly story- I remember that being a member of the advisory board I
have had to pay 12,000 USD fine. The lawsuit did not started but Gene was

very upset and stressed by this affair.

An even uglier story- Richardson's  AQUAFUEL, Leon Toups, magnecules. (1998
- )

However Ruggero is a great mathematician, beyond any doubt."

Peter