Dear Harry,

Santilli had a dispute re Theory with an other Italian
scientist (Corso, if I remember well) and Infinite Energy was transformed
in an arena of fight. The subject was only tangential to cold fusion and
Gene has stopped the publication of this polemics. This was the cause of
the lawsuit. It has happened in 1998 and 1999. Nasty, nothing to do with
the opppression of Santilli.
If you want to know what is doing Santilli now please search for
"MagneGas".The way from Aquafuel to Magnegas was very tortuous.Ther was
also a company called Earthfirst Technologies that went bankrupt in 2008.

Really not much to do with our area of interest.
Peter