Snubbed by mainstream, scrappy scientist sues
The Palm Harbor man wants the courts to force his detractors to take
his ideas seriously.
By CARRIE WEIMAR
Published May 9, 2007

TAMPA - Ruggero Santilli is frustrated.

After a long career as an academic, the Palm Harbor physicist says he
isn't getting the respect he deserves...

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/09/Hillsborough/Snubbed_by_mainstream.shtml

Harry