William,

Is it possible, in the smartlist software, to put a footer on each
message, containing pointers to the discussion rules and instructions
on how to leave?  That will help those not taking time to read before
writing on how to leave this mailing list, without wasting others'
time.

Why not enforcing rule #1?  I.e. if one individual posts more than n
times a day and did not contribute with subscription quotes, that same
individual will be forced to the exit.

Tnx

mic