-----Original Message-----
From: mar...@krteknik.com

Hello guys

I would like your opinion on the rfg subject.
If Rossi is using a rfg to somehow stimulate the reaction, how has he
applied it ?
I cant see any wires going into the reactor core on any pictures,
except for the heater that is wrapped around it.

And .. if the coil is fitted in the center of the core, it must be able
to withstand 500c, and should therefore be mounted in
a metal tube, like copper, and the amount of rf going in the reactor
must not me very high, due to the skin effect right ?
An rossi aint using much watts for the electronics according to mats
lewans report, if i remember it right.

So how is he doing it ?

Any ideas ?
Im going to try it myself, but i have no good solution for it exept
using a induction heater of sorts, but Rossi cant be using anything like
it
due to cost, and power drain, so it must be done by other means.

p.s sorry for my english, im not a native english speaker . :)

Marten