From: Jojo Jaro

*       Any suggestions and guidelines pointing us in the right direction
will help a lot in coming up with a viable design.

Jojo, I see now that an important YouTube video reference, from the same guy
who provided the blue light one, was glossed-over on vortex yesterday, and
not discussed like it was elsewhere.  It is this one, but there could be
others that are helpful - as I have not had time to look at all of them from
the same person:

http://www.youtube.com/user/magnetvortex#p/u/4/bI7f6E2R_VA

This video should not only answer your questions about what is going on with
the blue light circuitry (which he cannibalized from a plasma globe) but
could suggest how to cheaply built a larger unit-even to beef it up to
perhaps 50 watts or so, which is supposedly what Rossi's RF coil is drawing.
I doubt that the particular "weird" coil design being used (the
unpronounceable name that starts with Kappa) is necessary, but hey - why
not? It does not look like rocket science to wind it.

If only Rossi could be trusted about the 50 watts !

Jones