Yup

On Friday, January 27, 2012, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Marten,
>
> One of the reasons for posting the "blue vortex" video yesterday was to
show how a single wire can provide adequate RF as a stimulus.

> The key feature of this is a spark gap which can be internal or external.
Spark gaps are not very sensitive to heat. The blue light emission from the
bulb is coherent enough to show that a single spark gap diode, combined
with a coil (variation of Tesla coil) can provide RF which is capable of
ionizing a noble gas.

> You do not need precision waves or lots of circuitry for this task - nor
any kind of adjustment capability. What is needed only is a special kind of
irradiation spectrum, which corresponds to a blackbody emission
characteristic which you want to stimulate in that active material. In the
case of Rossi, he likely need near UV not too different from the bulb.

> Thus the simplicity. Stimulation by RF to attain QM superradiance does
not require high power. The light bulb shown was powered with a few watts.