It is an industrial research lab, people are working with new self made
reactors and setups.
Why use high tech except the laptop there?

Energy is good- but (paraphrasing Bismarck) it is like sausages: it is
better to not look how it is
manufactured. Not only in this case, always.
I like the lab, it is made for a purpose, is not an exhibition.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania