Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Based on what they were saying many months ago - I expected to see at this
> time the glycol heat exchanger, and evidence of steady levels of ongoing
> energy - not just a few power surges.

Their announcement said the full system with the glycol loops will be ready
for independent testing soon. This is the so-called "bare" system. See:

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=926

So yes, DGT have at least "stretched the truth" beyond what is considered to
> be total honesty.

Where did you get that information? How do you know they stretched the
truth? If you do not have a solid basis for that information, and you are
only speculating, I suggest you put a lid on it.

As far as I know they are getting 20 times more output power than input. I
mean steady power, not spikes.

By the way, a discussion of the video is here:

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=955

In this discussion Defkalion notes that they have other labs.